Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bathroom Diva

This is the bathroom right now. Calm down.
The toilet has been 'sealed' to stop potential buyers from using the toilet since the water is off. Trust me - after working in construction for the last few years you DO have to tape it and seal it to stop people from ignoring the sign.


My big plan is to prime the crap out of that hideous pepto color and paint it a very soft blue. My current bathroom is a rubber ducky theme and I want to carry that through to the new house. I have purchased a large new mirror to go over the medicine cabinet, an over the toilet cabinet and I intend to eventually replace that teeny tiny pedestal sink with something more suitable for the space.
Ultimately the bathroom will be mostly white with soft blue walls and little duckies swimming everywhere. So cute.

1 comment: