Friday, May 22, 2009

Travelling Roadshow

Woke up to a beautiful day in Thunder Bay. Much better sleep last night ... up again at 5:11am on Archer time.

Once on the road the lake made itself pretty apparent right away.
Apologies for the angle of the horizon, I was driving you know. Don't tell my parents. I like how the lake just disappears into the sky.
Two Canadian icons in one ... the Canadian Shield and Lake Superior.
The entire drive pretty much looked like this so there wasn't an awful lot of scenery besides trees, rock, and glimpses of lake.
Mustn't forget hill after hill after twisty road after bendy 7% grade down slope after chugging up endless inclines. It was a long damn day.
Safely arrived in Sault Ste. Marie - The Soo - to those in the know. Tomorrow I will be calling it 'in my rearview mirror.'

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're almost there! Amazing that you have gone this far with all 7 animals. I'm sure everyone is getting antsy to get to the new home. I can't believe that's all you own in that little trailer. You must be planning on stocking your house with new things when you get there.

    ReplyDelete